The 200-hour teacher training program is accredited by yoga alliance (USA) The purpose of running this course is that students can acquire academic knowledge along with primary yoga practice and can choose yoga as their profession. Yoga is the process of continuous learning and experience. We want you to walk on the path of Yoga and experience peace and fulfilment in your life.
We encourage our students to know the progressive nature of traditional yoga and know the science of Kundlini. The aim of this training program is not only to do physical yoga practice, but also to improve life by learning the principles of yoga science.
The Kundlini is a divine power, which is located like a serpent, in the lower point of the body. As long as it stays below this, the person continues to run towards worldly subjects. But when it is awake, it seems that there is a spiral wave which is rising up and running. This is a very divine experience. There are seven chakras in our body, in
addition to the muladhara, the six Kundalini chakra are Swadhishthan, Manipur, Anahata, vishudh, agya and Sahatrasara. One end of the Kundalini is on the muladhara chakra and the other end is wrapped around the spinal cord when it moves towards the top, then its purpose is to reach the seventh chakra sahatrasara, but if the person leaves restraints and meditation, then this cycle can stop at any chakra. Continuous Yoga practice, meditation and restraint can be utilised to awaken the Kundlini. In our yoga program, all the important rules and principles will be explained for awakening Kundlini.
Kundlini Yoga – In the mind of the seeker, he is always connected and merged with the knowledge of Brahma. The Kundlini Yoga has had a great influence on the system of trantra and shakt community.
200 hours of Kundlini Yoga Course provides
- Asana: In the morning regular 4 hours yoga exercises from Monday to Sunday, practicing on the medical posture and awakening of important points of the body. All important information related to the vinyasa will be given so that
everyone can learn how to create vinyasa sequence for you.
- Pranayama: Through regular pranayama practice you will be able to feel the source of energy within yourself and will be able to use the inner energy in your life positively.
- Yoga nindra and meditation will also be taught to all students so that they can understand the importance of relaxation and meditation with all the intensity and use it in their life with confidence.
- In the 200-hour Kundlini Yoga teacher training program, you will be able to know the principles of Kundlini Yoga by yoga postures so that you can share your experience with your students and make them aware of the rules, methodology, practices, science of yoga in their class.
- Mantars and bhajans will be included with daily yoga exercises. So that everyone can experience mental peace during the course.
- Yoga philosophy includes study of Yoga Sutras of Patanjali so that Yoga can be used for the prevention of physical and mental disorders. Hatha Yoga Pradipika will be studied to understand the curative aspects of classical hatha yoga.