Shiva Yoga Niketan 200 hours Vinyasa Yoga teacher training program is accredited by yoga alliance (usa). Whether you are a beginner trainee or practitioner, you can enroll for this training program. In our teacher training program, through the ancient Gurukul teaching method, on daily basis you will be able to practice the vinyasa flow and make
changes in your thought process by gaining spritual experiences.
Vinyasa is one of the most prominent contemporary styles of yoga. Vinyasa includes various sorts of yoga, whether it is Ashtanga or Power Yoga.
Vinyasa also called as flow- “is to organize something in a special way,” for example, to improve the asanas performance by practice.
The beginner’s version of the vinyasa is Plank → Knees, Chest, Chin → Cobra → Downward facing dog.
The advanced version is plank → Chaturanga Dandasana → Upward facing dog → downward facing dog.
At the point when the instructor says, “go through the vinyasa at your own pace,” he means to do a plank, chaturanga, and upward facing dog using your breath to measure when to move on to the next pose.
200 hours of Vinyasa Yoga Course provides
- Asana: In the morning regular 4 hours yoga exercises from Monday to Sunday, practicing on the medical posture and awakening of important points of the body. All important information related to the vinyasa will be given so that everyone can learn how to create vinyasa sequence for yourself.
- Pranayama: Through regular pranayama practice you will be able to feel the source of energy within yourself and will be able to use the inner energy in your life positively.
- Yoga nindra and meditation will also be taught to all students so that they can understand the importance of relaxation and meditation with all the intensity and use it in their life with confidence.
- In the 200-hour Hatha Yoga teacher training, you will be able to know the principles of Vinyasa Yoga by yoga postures so that you can share your experience with your students and make them aware of the rules, methodology,
practices, science of yoga in their class.
- Mantars and bhajans will be included with daily yoga exercises. So that everyone can experience mental peace during the course.
- Yoga philosophy includes study of Yoga Sutras of Patanjali so that Yoga can be used for the prevention of physical and mental disorders. Hatha Yoga Pradipika will be studied to understand the curative aspects of classical hatha yoga.